Queue bug in 2.04 - not keeping the queue size

rafi

• 2 months later...

I have experienced a similar phenomenon.

I had the "maximum number of torrents" set at 2. I noticed that 3 unforced torrents were running (no forced at the time).

I shut 1 of the torrents down, changed the "mnot" to 1, and then back to 2 and ten minutes later when I looked 3 unforced torrents were again running. It has now been almost half an hour and 3 torrents are running, even though my mnot is set at 2.

utorrent 2.2 (build 23235) winxp sp3

Simplicity is the name of the game... A simple user like to have simply behaving features. A 1-1 queue is what people expect. This should be the default behavior. Whoever like sophisticated logic - let HIM go to advanced and play with "dangerous" settings, under the title "Do not modify"... :P

So, dear devs, please change those settings default that Switeck mentioned to false...

Thank you kindly :)

(as if any dev is even reading this... )

I didn't touch those settings, in fact I have never looked at the advanced tab before. Also all 3 torrents that run are active in the sense that they are going at uploading and/or dl'ing at regular speed. I also notice the other real slow torrents going, but not on the active page.

Archived