Individual only uTP for selected torrents

mjavad

Hi, this uTP feature is a good implementation. I really like it. No keeping download limits. It closely adjusts to demand. Now, make this feature a individual settings for each torrent, like you already have bandwidth settings in advanced tab. we can help prioritise our torrents with it. any torrent with only uTP connection will download a little slow and dynamically eith respect to torrent with uTP and TCP connection. 90% i use only uTP but for some important torrents or if already swam is to low and i want torrent to download ASAP then i use both uTP and TCP, but going to preferences, advanced and transp_disposition to 26 it bit too much work, individual torrent setting will be great.

well, you can control whether you wanna use tcp in settings, i choose not to use tcp except in torrents where seeders are low and only utp gives low speed. but to make that change i everytime have to go to complete settings and all.

so for some torrents changing settings of all torrents does not make sense, where, you can easily make that setting torrent specific like bandwidth, that would save a lot of time and make utp easy to manage torrent-wise. also it might increase use of utp since it will be visible in the front and maybe contribute more to its cause.

anyway, i am not talking of priority or queuing, more of automatic bandwidth management.

Archived