Need help with error pls

edilee012

The error I am getting is "error:The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user mapped section open". It is on Bit Torrent the latest version and did it on the previous version which updated a few days ago.

It is happeneing on 50-75% of the torrents I am downloading over the last few days since I did a fresh install of Windows 7...never saw this error on previous setup. It happens on high and low seed torrents and happens at various download completion percentages. I have BT set in my firewall and AV to be allowed completely also. Any ideas what this error is about? The download does stop at this error and I can do a "force re-check" and they normally will continue to the completion or stop again with the same error.

Thank you...just did that prior to coming back here to update my status on this. Had to do that in addtion to adding BT and UT to be excluded from scans. Also unindexed the torrent target folders like you directed someone else to do in another thead in which I found searching the error. Thanks...so far it is downloading with no problems.

Archived