Local seed is peer?

psypherium

First of all I apologise if this is a really stupid problem that I should've already known.

I am currently trying to initial-seed a torrent at http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5818785/Psypherium_-_Home__2009_-_Side_A_

The "DHT working" area seems to switch back and forth from green to exclamation mark, Thinking that my seed problems were due to my pc having a wireless connection to the router I copied the files over to a pc cat-6'ed to the router. We both come up as a seed that has %0.2 of the torrent.

Every so-often it will upload perfectly fine for about two seconds, then trickle down to 0.

Maybe foobar changed the ogg-tag to say that i played it? I don't think it's doing that.

utorrent 2.2 beta on one pc, 2.0.4 on the other.

Using a billion BiPAC 7404VNPX router. DHT and UPnP are working fine supposedly? UPnP portmap info has about ten assignments, that seems too many? I'm not knowlegdable on DHT or UPnP so it may be a matter of just researching and finding out exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.

But if anyone could guide me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. It's a 30 meg torrent that i've been uploading to three peers for a day and a half now, almost halfway there, it should be uploading 20 kbps all the time. :(

Edit: Both clients are indeed active, the PC with cable connection to router stays on 24/7 torrenting.

Edit2: Wired connection now has static IP true-port-forward, tested working.

Archived