WIndows Explorer Crashes WHen Opening Download Directory

gburgman

Just recently when I complete a music download and go to my download directory and open the file directory of that music file downloaded windows explorer crashes every time and it's only on music download torrents? I've run virus scan none found I ran chkdsk to see if it was a hardware issue not a problem the only thing is I updated to the beta version of Torrent 2.2 beta build 21738

Please help many thanks

When I go into the directory where my MP3 download is placed by uTorrent I open it and as soon as the files are displayed within 10 seconds explorer crashes and asks me if I want to send a report to MS. When I download PDF or zip files can go into those directories and it doesn't crash? It has all started when I installed the beta version I went back to stable version 2.0.4 but it is still doing it only on MP3 files?

Thanks

I can go to another computer on my network and view the files and play them no problem. I went and did a clean uninstall and reinstalled of uTorrent and cleaned up my system registry and reinstalled and now I have no problems I am able to look at those files and play them with no problem . It looks like the program was corrupted thanks for the help

Archived