Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludde

µTorrent 1.5 released

Nice release here! I like the new look of the interface. Especially the little side bar on the left where you can select different types of torrents is really neat.

I just still wish there were way more automatic seeding options, for those of us who distribute content... such as only seed when #of seeds < x

I don't really like having just the color changing circle as a measure of connectivity. I liked knowing whether or not my ports were being forwarded via UPNP as it doesn't work if I just enabled my connection. But now I would need to have an active torrent to actually tell.

OCedHrt: you can tell if UPnP fails by looking at the Logger tab.

A tooltip over the netstat circle - might help

Please fix the changelog mistake : compatible with future azureus... you mean the current azureus.

hah, i didn't even notice that 1.5 came out since i'm so used to looking at the newest beta and ignoring the stable portion of the main page table.

same here.. :lol:

GREAT release..! thx a lot ludde..!! =D

BT client number one! :cool:

So the light at the bottom doesnt turn green anymore. I would always get a network ok on the other versions and had no other problems, now i get this yellow icon. What do i have to change? I have not changed anything since the last version.

the color icon only becomes green if a torrent is running.

zeroameca87, do you have any torrents running?

gabo03: a feature for sending an anonymous version number and random ID to get the number of users. You can turn it off in Other Options. (and if you're curious, we got the idea from Azureus)

excellent update.....

one problem I noticed, is that the upnp is failed to map the port. I tested the port and its open for both connections. also the upnp works fine if you test it with a torrent file; without a torrent file, it gives the wrong statement...

hehey! 1.5 finally came out! but what's the difference between 1.4.2 (435) and 1.5? downloaded 1.5 anyway :P thanx ludde for the great software!

2developer: why you release version with dirty icons (General, Peers, Pieces, Files, Speed, Logger)? I mean background of this icons not so transparent... it dirty transparent or without transparent... (used skinned Windows)