uTorrent steals focus for magnet links.

-=Mr_B=-

While i suspect this is somewhat intentional, it's also completely without meaning, and utterly disturbing. A magnet link, i cant select a target download space, so i fail to see why it steals focus just to show how it listed it as a torrent, and yet know nothing about it. Leave me the heck alone to do my web browsing, i might want to click more magnet links. Just add them to the download list, and download as you go.

When i was on the P4 this wasn't a problem, i simply clicked the webpage right after clicking "open" and the webpage stayed in focus. Now on the slightly newer system i cant click fast enough, so i kinda need a solution. But i cant find a setting that does this for me. Any advice? Or should i request this in hope of having it added some day?

B!

• 5 months later...

Wow, am i slow, or what. Sorry, i never received a email telling me someone responded, so i simply forgot about this thread, and went onward with working around the issue. Anyway. The truth is this setting was already selected, and it didn't do what i wanted it to. It still shifts focus from IE/FireFox to uTorrent. Since i saw this thread, i checked, and tested both with, and without it set, and it doesn't seam to do anything for my issue... I guess i should update from 2.0.3 anyway...

Anyway. Sorry 'bout being so slow, thank you for your time and effort.

B!

Archived