maybe little problems????

gorthol

So i have these 2 problems. Okay then to the first problem, i have restricted my download speed from u torrent to 100kb/s but i downloads still 1,6mb/s :D , so whats wrong with it???

then this upload problem, i wanna seed some torrents and utorrent gaved me that my upload is 160kb/s but i used unlimited, the problem is that in 4 days in 1 torrent i have getted seed ratio to 0.004 :D:D:D ? it has been connected to about 10-50(66) people in today but not seeding????? help gurus help

i am using utorrent 2.0.4

Do a test with a friend (preferably on the same ISP) to verify uTorrent can upload faster.

Private torrents on private trackers are almost impossible to seed on.

Even when you connect to peers, they may be overloaded.

Also go through 1st and 2nd links in my signature for other ideas...

okay switeck i goed to ultimas link from your signature and found your conservative setting i getted these settings for me 2 mbit/sec 186,8,60,300,10,8 and i had earlier these 1.5 mbit/sec 140,7,60,250,8,7 and i getted from 1 torrent about 2 minutes going out 100kb/s so yes it can now upload, and i think it´s prob in those private trackers or smth...... but it helped me a lot to understand utorrent when you helped me so thx Switeck.....

Archived