Force re-check broken 2.2 build 22187

paintball9

When force rechecking one would previously have to select the actual folder it was downloaded to, A previous version changed that to the folder above, the program seemed to automatically find the content, Now neither work.

See error log, Two seperate torrents, First selecting the actual folder like utorrent normally accepts, Secondly selecting the folder above which worked on a previous version. For some reason it's trying to append the season 10 to the end of the torrent (which the files are not in)

[2010-09-29 10:21:24] Moving files from 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate SG1\Season 10' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate SG1\Stargate.SG-1.Season10.DVDRip.XviD-***\Season 10'

[2010-09-29 10:21:43] Moving files from 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate SG1\Stargate.SG-1.Season10.DVDRip.XviD-***\Season 10' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate SG1\Season 10'

[2010-09-29 10:22:39] Moving files from 'G:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Season 1' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Season 1'

[2010-09-29 10:22:52] Moving files from 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Season 1' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Stargate.Atlantis.S01.720p.x264-***\Season 1'

Any progress on this, The newest build still suffers from it. It's rather annoying cause I've got 4 torrents I want to seed but am unable to recheck. Also any reason why it's appending the "season *" to the end of the location. I never specified, and neither of those folders exist.

So I no longer think it's due to the force-recheck, but rather something new in the set download location. (apparently other have had issues with it's changes as well)

So now this is what it does

[2010-10-12 21:37:59] Moving files from 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Stargate.Atlantis.S01.720p.x264-***\Season 1' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Season 1'

[2010-10-12 21:39:50] Moving files from 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Season 1' to 'D:\TV Episodes\Stargate Atlantis\Stargate.Atlantis.S01.720p.x264-***\Season 1'

I've merely changed the location from one to the other and back again (without rechecking) and this is what it tries to do on the logs. Neither folders exist (Season 1) So for some reason it's looking an extra directory deep, the files are all still there but it refuses to check the right folder. I have other torrents that recheck/move just fine, but they don't have S01 in them.

Did you guys by any chance add something that recognizes S01 as Season 1.

Oh and I'm using 22538 now.

Set Download Location behaves a bit differently now, since it actually moves files, so the old behavior doesn't make as much sense. What it does now is that it will take the directory you picked and append either the internal torrent name, or the renamed folder you gave it when you first added the torrent. This makes it a lot easier to move files around.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for bring this back up again, but I've posted another problem I feel is related and had a question about this as well.

Firon you said that it "makes it a lot easier to move files around"

Curious where this leave the whole migration technique, Seeing as it's now attempting to move files when setting download location on newly added torrents, as opposed to previously just changing where it looks for said files.

Archived