My New ISP bug's Utorrent [peers list]

insanitysnake

Hello, my new ISP is a Wireless connection and i have a real IP, and all ports are open, but all peers on the peers list in utorrent in all version i have installed here, show me all local peers connections, utorrent dont specify a peers ip real, he show me all 10.1.1.1 (my gateway)

utorrentlocal.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Why have need to utorrent show me real peers list again?

Thanks

Peers from the same local wireless network?

Can you enable the Flags column in the Peers tab, please? (right click on the column header)

Exactly, this peers not in my local area connection, is a internet peers on the world...

My new ISP is a local in my city and is a impossible exist this peers on here..

This is a bug? Traffic Shapping? Or i need a config advanced ip in utorrent configurations?

Thanks!

You are not using a supported version of uTorrent.

UTORRENT LAST VERSION

222222eu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I consider all possibilities after post in this forum...

First is a version i use, is bugged or not..

I tested version 1.x.x to 3.0

and all versions show me my gateway provider in all peers....

I post other screen in a actual stable version utorrent,

and i wait support for this problem, remember my internet connection is a wireless and i have a Real IP atributed by server, and all ports are open and no limitations in DNS server.

I speak again, i suspect a throttle control by server, but i need select a "bt.allow_same_ip" to i download in high speed and utorrent discovery all peers....

If this option is inactive, my utorrent show me one peer and download very very very slow speed....

Thanks and wait a answers....

I've seen something vaguely like this with loopback connections with uTorrent on my router.

If for some crazy reason, I get my own internet ip address as a possible "other" peer/seed on a torrent (probably through Peer Exchange), then my uTorrent attempts that internet ip...which goes out through my router and immediately comes right back in, and reports itself as a "remote address" with my router's gateway LAN ip.

This doesn't mean I have a good solution to the problem, because in your case the router seems to be replacing REMOTE ips with its own LAN ip. NAT translation gone bad or Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI, or sometimes called the router's firewall) is really screwing up. Disable SPI if you can, though by the sounds of it...that's not your router doing it!

I've seen something vaguely like this with loopback connections with uTorrent on my router.

If for some crazy reason, I get my own internet ip address as a possible "other" peer/seed on a torrent (probably through Peer Exchange), then my uTorrent attempts that internet ip...which goes out through my router and immediately comes right back in, and reports itself as a "remote address" with my router's gateway LAN ip.

This doesn't mean I have a good solution to the problem, because in your case the router seems to be replacing REMOTE ips with its own LAN ip. NAT translation gone bad or Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI, or sometimes called the router's firewall) is really screwing up. Disable SPI if you can, though by the sounds of it...that's not your router doing it!

Good, i consider is a loopback configs in my ISP causing this problem on my connection, so utorrent dont have a option i set my real fixed IP to resolve this?

Thanks

You have local peers too (I saw the letter 'L' in the status bar). Are you sure that this problem doesn't come from local peers in the ISP LAN? (I guess it's a Wimax ISP or similar technology).

Impossible my ISP, all torrent i download show me various local peers...

I download a various torrent and all show me various peers in my local area, and my ISP is not a big, its a local ISP in my city, certainly this peers not a real...

If it's an ISP-induced problem with them reporting many incoming connections at 10.1.1.1 ip, there's probably nothing you can do.

The "outgoing" ones on 10.1.1.1 in your screenshot seem to all be using uTP hole-punching.

Do you ever see "regular" ips as incoming or 10.1.1.1 as outgoing?

If it's an ISP-induced problem with them reporting many incoming connections at 10.1.1.1 ip, there's probably nothing you can do.

The "outgoing" ones on 10.1.1.1 in your screenshot seem to all be using uTP hole-punching.

Do you ever see "regular" ips as incoming or 10.1.1.1 as outgoing?

Yeah... All time i monitoring 10.1.1.1 incoming... Not outgoing.... I dont understand...

Archived