Downloads and Uploads Not Visible

Eversteel

Greetings, I'm gonna jump right in here and get to the point. I let a friend use my PC the other day and I don't know if it's from his doing or something I mistakenly brought about on my own but for some reason now when I pull up Utorrent and start an upload or download my files begin, and then I'll minimize/hide Utorrent but when brought up again later even just a few secs it appears that my ups & downs are hidden. I know this to be the case (hidden) because on the dl parts I'll have a mess bring up so and so is now complete. My question to the community is "how do I make them visible once more?". Could it be a virus, error or what (possibly just stupidity)? Using my various protection progs show nothing. Anyway, if it helps to know I am using ver. 2.0.1.. Any help would be appreciated.

Eversteel-EStORG

I didn't know that about the security risk, figures. I still had some probs when I updated so I completely eradicated Utorrent from my hard drive and downloaded anew from the main and it seems to have fixed my prob perfectly. Stupidity/ignorance strikes again, man do I feel sheepish. I should keep up with things (news/updates) and do a lil' extra reading more often. I couldn't guess how many times I've told others to do that very thing. I apologize to the community and to Utorrent for wasted space & time..

Much obliged, Dread. ES

Archived