Downloading but not downloading

superman19910

Hello, I need help please.

I am having trouble with downloading. I have done my research by looking in UTorrent help and browsing through posts, but my question is not answered. UTorrent used to work fine for me, but not at the moment. The status says the torrent is downloading and its got the blue arrow, but nothing is actually happening. For the seeds and peers, it looks something like "0 (3)". There's 0 Ratio, 0 Availability, and the little sideways 8 (infinity sign) for the ETA. Also, the file is in my inactive folder. I have tried more than one download and they all do the same thing. Please tell me how to correct this issue. What do I do?!?!

-Respectfully Sent!

I am not an expert but:

You have two fields: Seeds and Peers, and you have something like this:

Seeds Peers

x (y) z (t)

if "0 (3)" is under "Seeds" tab then there are 3 total seeds and you are connected to 0 of them. Probably because they are far away or they have no free slot or something... poor peering between you and them. So, you have to wait until you actually connect to one of them and start downloading... or search another torrent with more seeds.

Hi, i need help too please. when i try and download stuff the arrow that is usually green turns red and it says 0(0) under both peers and seeds. i cant work out what is wrong and im not very technically minded. i haventr found anything in the help sections that helps and none of my friends know what is wrong. i tried uninstall and re-install but that didnt work either. HELP PLEASE!! im desperate!

gcd89,

What's the tracker status -- under Trackers window/tab at bottom for these torrents?

Not allowed for peer exchange, local peer discovery, and DHT? (If so, they're private torrents and absolutely require the tracker/s to work.)

The URL addresses to the trackers work?

On my current download it says:

6 trackers say "working"

3 trackers say "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

1 tracker says "connection timed out"

But the problem isnt the download becuase I've tried several different downloads and they all have the same problem, therefore something else must be causing the problem. HELP!!!

Archived