Why can't I download anything anymore from utorrent?

BlablaEvi

A couple of weeks ago everything was going okay with my utorrent...But it's been a week that I am trying to download some files and it won't let me!When I try to download something it immediately shows me the red icon!I did everything and a teacher of mine told me that I might have a virus in my laptop and I checked it and there aren't any threats!I don't know what else to do!Could someone tell me please if that has happened to him/her before and give me a solution?

And what's the message error of these red arrowed torrent jobs?

(see Tracker status).

The red arrow that appears means the torrent is downloading, but there is a tracker error....Also,I gave my dad my laptop to take it to a technician and the technician used his internet connection and he was able to download stuff from utorrent from my pc...But when I got my laptop back and retried it showed me again the red arrow!Is it my internet connection's fault?

That doesn't give us the information we need.

Do you need a map?

That's all I know that is going on with utorrent!That's what I see!I am not a technician!So,stop being so ironic cause I am not in the mood to start fighting!I asked politely to help me!If you can't then don't speak!

Archived