Auto starting downloads

mikedaub

Ok, I did a little searching, but didn't find the answer I was looking for. At least I don't think I did. I tried the options in this post (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=85332), but it did not seem to work. Maybe I am trying to get the program to do something it can't.

Quick back story to help out. I always used Bit Torrent to do all my torrenting, which was just 1 at a time manually added, but recently dropped all my cable television and started working with torrents more and more to get the tv shows. I recently found the TED service and it works very well. To use TED properly and smoothly, they suggested using Utorrent, so that is what I am doing. For the most part, I have it all figured out except the auto starting of the torrents.

So, the way I have it set up, it scans for the torrents, downloads the torrents and then uTorrent opens up. At this point, it pops up the dialog box asking me where to save, what to save and all that stuff. In my mind, I would like it to just start downloading. There is no need to ask me where to save as I already have that in my preference. When I look at the torent program, I have to start like 8 torrents every morning. Under theory, these guys would load up automatically, download and shut the program down automatically when it is done.

Am I crazy, or am I just missing settings or check boxes somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Archived