Upload cap

kompis

ok so where do i begin... for some reason utorrent wont upload any faster than about 55 kbps, it could either be a single torrent uploading at 50ish or multiple torrents each at a slower speed but the global upload speed never seems to excede 55~ when it should be roughly 90-95.

The weird thing is the problem started maybe 10-14 days ago and before that everything worked fine. I cant really point out any obvious change i made during that time but the utorrent version is the same (2.0.4) and it used to work fine. I tried all sorts of settings from the various guides and such here but nothing seems to help nor does restarting my router/pc/utorrent itself.

I havent changed any settings or anything when this problem started and i just cant figure out what it could be... the utorrent network indicator is always green and downloading speed seems fine as well.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 btw

heh i feel pretty stupid now for not trying that before but yea it seems somethings wrong with the connection itself which kinda makes sense since i never changed anything that could affect utorrent... anyways ill have to contact my isp and get this sorted out

Archived