I have no torrents, but ETA is still moving?

Arbor00

The ETA continues to show that I'm uploading/downloading even though I have no torrents on my computer at all (I deleted everything), it's been doing this for days now every time I start it up.

Usually every time I deleted a torrent(s), the ETA went back down to being inactive. Why is this?

If you're referring to the numbers at the bottom of the µTorrent window, then that's not an ETA. Speed != Time.

As for why there might still be activity, if you're using DHT or RSS, then there will still be activity even without torrents loaded. And you'd better be sure you're looking at the All category.

Even if that is the case, it still makes me wonder why when I cleared out all my torrents before it never happened.

I figured when I deleted the files then restored some (which I deleted later) there were some torrent files still floating around my computer somewhere that was seeding. But I can't seed a file unless it's actually shows up on the torrent screen, right?

Arbor00,

As you download/upload more torrents...the greater your chances of old peers/seeds retrying your connection -- though they "decay" with time. If you only used torrents rarely, you'd likely not have this issue.

acespedes223@gmail.com

Your problem isn't even vaguely like Arbor00's. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd links in my signature...and make your OWN message thread ...or at least find one a LOT closer in topic!

I checked off logging on everything and now I'm receiving constant messages of:

[2010:10-14-10 18:27:26] DEBUG: UPnP: Got a reply/notify event.

[2010:10-14-10 18:27:26] UPnP Found location from upnp notify: http://(IP Address)/upnphost/udhisapi.dll?content=uuid - and a bunch of letters & numbers after that.

just repeating itself over and over. Any idea what exactly I'm looking at here? :s

Yes, except for in the beginning which is

IPv6 is installed.

UPnP: No cached host. Returning false from CheckCachedUpnpHost ()

UPnP: Could not map UPnP Port on this pass, retrying.

NAT-PMP: Unable to map port with NAT-PMP.

and then everything else after that is what I posted previously.

I've disabled both of them and still continued to have the same problem.

I installed uTorrent on many of my friends computers (who never had uTorrent on their system) and get the same thing, so from what I thought was a lost torrent file on my system seeding to other people may just be something wrong with the actual uTorrent. (if that's correct)

Archived