Trying to up-Not enough storage is available to process this command.!

George84

Hi there, firstly I am sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere on this forum, I have searched with no luck. I have found similar threads but nothing that resolves my issue.

Here it goes, I am a member of a private tracker and I am trying to upload files that I have already downloaded in order to keep my ratio good with the tracker. I did a clean install of windows ( I have a separate storage drive with my downloaded content on there ) due to the clean install I now need to add the files to utorrent in order to seed them back.

The trouble I have is that when I try and add the files to utorrent I get the error message Not enough storage is available to process this command.!

I will answer a few questions that I have seen others ask in similar topics,

1.How Much Ram,

I have 4gig g.skill @ 1600mhz.

2.OS,

I have the problem on both Windows 7 x64 and Windows XP Professional x32 ( dual boot system )

3.Hard Drive Space

I have 40.1gb of space left on my ss drive ( Windows 7 x64 )

I have 226gb of space left on my second drive ( Windows XP Professional x32 )

I have 516gb of space free on my storage drive ( No OS )

4.Paging File

I have 4095mb paging file on Windows 7

I have 4025mb paging file on Windows XP

Can someone please advise as I would like to continue being a member of the site in question.

Many Thanks

G.English

Thank you again for your response, with your help I have got as far as creating a .torrent file for the software in question, I just need to find out how to obtain the correct URL for the upload procedure :-) Thank you again for your help, I am waiting for the staff to get back to me regarding the URL.

Cheers

G.English

Archived