webui_dir_files on utserver.conf not working

papibe

I'm gettting this error while trying to reorganize my directories:

The µTorrent WebUI does not seem to be installed. Click here to try to install it,
or see the guide for more details.

It seems that utserver only to works when the webui's files are in the same directory. If I move them someplace else, I get the error above. Even if I point webui_dir_files to the correct location.

This is my utserver.conf file:

# utserver config file
webui_dir_files: "/home/user/uts/webui"

I appreciate any hit or help you can give me.

Regards.

I'm gettting this error while trying to reorganize my directories:

The µTorrent WebUI does not seem to be installed. Click here to try to install it,
or see the guide for more details.

It seems that utserver only to works when the webui's files are in the same directory. If I move them someplace else, I get the error above.

That is the case with the currently distributed revision. I'm performing tests on a new revision, which should be available in a week or so, which will permit you to specify the location of webui.zip.

Even if I point webui_dir_files to the correct location.

The webui_dir_files setting doesn't apply to the uTorrent webUI in webui.zip. That's why that setting was removed from the documentation.

That is the case with the currently distributed revision. I'm performing tests on a new revision, which should be available in a week or so, which will permit you to specify the location of webui.zip.

Thanks for replaying! ... looking forward for the new version.

Regards.

Archived