µTorrent 2.2 released

Firon

The process is running, but the system tray icon does not appear and there is no way to activate the uT program window, except deleting settings.dat and settings.dat.old.

I use uT 2.2.0.23774 on Windows XP SP3.

1. This is a bag of Windows.

2. You may downgrade uTorrent to version 2.0.4

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people !

I have a problem with utorrent v2.2 build 23703, when I download a torrent there is an error like this:

Tracker sending invalid data: <NULL>.

Older versions of utorrent, under 2.0.4 works fantastic, but newer version like 2.2 , 2.2.1 beta, 3.0 alpha it's not working.

There anybody knows how to fix this problem?

...and this is not a single tracker with this problem :( ...

Any help would appreciate, 10x !

Hey i been having major problems with the new utorrent 2.2

i have a brand new laptop with windows 7 64bit but every time i load up utorrent within minutes my laptop crashes to a blue sceen then restart with a window box saying windows survied a unexpected close this is all the info i can get from it

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: d1

BCP1: 0000000000000000

BCP2: 0000000000000002

BCP3: 0000000000000000

BCP4: FFFFF88001A8A7A0

OS Version: 6_1_7600

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\012011-16192-01.dmp

C:\Users\Humble Pie LTD\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41324-0.sysdata.xml

can anybody help me

but every time i load up utorrent within minutes my laptop crashes to a blue sceen
Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\012011-16192-01.dmp

You may analyze memory dump. Download "Debugging Tools for Windows 64-bit Version" http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/install64bit.mspx# and kdfe.cmd http://tools.oszone.net/Vadikan/files/kdfe.zip

GOOGLE for other actions.

The process is running' date=' but the system tray icon does not appear and there is no way to activate the uT program window, except deleting settings.dat and settings.dat.old.

I use uT 2.2.0.23774 on Windows XP SP3.[/quote']1. This is a bag of Windows.

2. You may downgrade uTorrent to version 2.0.4

You mean that it's a Windows XP bug?

Hey Guys

Great work on 2.2

I agree with most that the icons looked way better on the older version but the skin solved my issues, no biggie.

It would be nice if the skins also took into account the progress bar colors but not a gigantic deal.

Also with every release of µTorrent I keep hoping for more settings on a per label basis (Such as being able to set different queueing options for different labels) but it never comes :(

Could I suggest separate queueing options for every label. I often set my torrents to stop seeding after a certain ratio has been reached but I'd love to be able to increase or decrease this ratio based on what label the torrent is set at.

By the way apps are a great idea.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

NooK

Hey Nook,

Glad to hear you are enjoying uT 2.2.

Queuing by label is a neat idea. Could you add it to our list of feature ideas from users?

http://utorrentideas.uservoice.com/forums/47263-torrent-for-windows

Thanks,

Adam

Gladly.

Assuming I made no mistakes, it is done

http://utorrentideas.uservoice.com/forums/47263-torrent-for-windows/suggestions/1400055-add-options-for-queueing-by-label?ref=title

Hope to see it in the future. :)

Regards

NooK

Hello people !

I have a problem with utorrent v2.2 build 23703, when I download a torrent there is an error like this:

Tracker sending invalid data: <NULL>.

Older versions of utorrent, under 2.0.4 works fantastic, but newer version like 2.2 , 2.2.1 beta, 3.0 alpha it's not working.

There anybody knows how to fix this problem?

...and this is not a single tracker with this problem :( ...

Any help would appreciate, 10x !

Problem solved !

I had utorrent 2.0.x and a list of 3000 finished downloads. when I have updated to 2.2 all my files have been rechecked and all are in Error state now, because i have move them from the original download folder.

now i cant know who where in original error state and who where finished.

I have put the 2.0.4 back but their state remain in error. can I recover they original state before update ?

Archived