Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.2 released

-- 2010-08-28: Version 2.0.4 (build 21586)

- Fix: tracker retry interval bug

Such issues can fully justify banning of any specific build #.

Anyways, it is not for any of us/dev/admin here to educate others. The point was - just do what you , professionally, have to do and publish the details and in time. Believe me - a lot of bad PR and speculations was caused by this bad habit of BT inc (== Firon... and yeah you had it up this tinme... late as usual... :P;) )

-- 2010-08-28: Version 2.0.4 (build 21586)

- Fix: tracker retry interval bug

After such a big mistake, it would have been much better to increase the official version to v2.0.5.

Because otherwise trackers either ban all of v2.0.4 or they have to ban by build number.

hey guys

I saw that 2.2 version is out, but why I don't get the auto update on my 2.04? even if I click on "check for updates" I get "there is no new version available at this time"

what should I do?

Download the 2.2 exe and replace the 2.0.4 exe with that file. You won't need to reinstall it if you do that.

Edit: As an afterthought, you might want to go through the installation again. I forgot that there were major settings changes between the two branches.

It seems to update to 2.2 here. Tho, Firon, it still displays "build 23703" in the update dialog.... :P

Hi guys, having some odd problems, my speeds are slower in general, but they speed up when I move my mouse. heres my bad speed test (sooner fiber optic's up the better).

1077548780.png

What settings should I be on, last time I had this it was a line issue that BT fixed, but this is 100% 2.2.

You should be able to get an update from 2.0.4. Hmm.

71583411.png

yep' date=' I'm really curious what's wrong[/quote']

Same problem here....

I got µt 2.0.4 (22150) on win7 x64 pro.

I allowed the system to update to 2.2, 2.2 seems to ignore my upload throttle . Is there a new parameter somewhere, I just read this list.