Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.2 released

@Jeroenz0r: Hehe, what hidden text? Even if you expand it to the Right-est it can go, it is still there =X

Not anymore. Unless the bug was reintroduced, somehow, it's been fixed since rc5 (or rc4).

Been seeing this in the log at startup for the last few builds:

[2010-11-08 22:10:40] Sent WM_SETTINGCHANGE return = 1

What's that all about?

When using the run command on completion, I think the command runs before utorrent has finished moving the files to the completed directory.

I have a script that I'm executing via on completion. The script copies the DL'ed files to a new location for processing. Some of the files that are copied end up with a file size of zero. I have added some extra logging so I can get some more details but I was curious if anyone could confirm this?

I'm running 3.0 but assume its the same in 2.2 and is more a 2.2 feature than 3.0.

thoughts?

Does this RC crash at all or have any major issues? I've seen the skin and it looks nice i want to give it a try. Also, would i have to uninstall my current version or what to update?

Just run the new .exe, follow the setup and it will take care of everything for you. All your settings and torrents are automatically kept.

Also "RC" means that it is quite near to the final release, so it is relative safe to use it - of course bugs can (and usually do) always happen (even in final releases).

@Jeroenz0r: Hehe, what hidden text? Even if you expand it to the Right-est it can go, it is still there =X

Jup. It is fixed in the latest 2.2 but still in 3.0 :/

I see they will add that fix to the next 3.0 build too :cool:

Now, be brave, and put in 2.2.1 alus's choker. I promise to test it thoroughly ... :)

And may the force be with you in 2.2.1 too... :P

Waiting for PMTUD? :P We'll have a 2.2.1 beta soon with that fixed.

Now when 2.2 is released, could you please rebuild the language-file? It was I while since it was updated.