Suggestions for UI

Lord_Nenad

Hello,

I have few suggestions about UI...

1. Can program be a little more "shiny" ? It's torrent, future, hi-speed - no hosting... sharing files between millions of users... It's future, but, it's packed in old fashion wood box...

Where is 3D ? Where is shiny objects? Where is animation?

Progress bar can be 3D.

In first tab, General, you can add some kind of presentation how torrent work, like animation that collect data from whole world and pack it up in your file... It will have more cooler look...

2. Why download have 4 lines? o.O

Is that mean that I have 4 different speeds? This is totally unnecessary! One line can do all that, and it will be more clean when you have two lines instead of 8...

Or, you can add option "Show different download/upload types" or something like that...

3. Can you add option "Hide skipped files" ? When I starting downloading I have bunch unnecessary files, like ".nfo" files, and I don't need them... Can you hide this?

It will be much better if you can add option "Hide/Show" in that tab...

4. Can you add icons to Files tab? It will be much better... Files will be more easier to access, it will be difference between different type of files...

5. This is not really UI thing, but... Can you add autoselection of last Label used when new torrent is adding?

6. Can you add "include in every torrent trackers" list ? Because most of global trackers have same torrents but different tracker list...

7. Can you make Labels like tabs? You can add this below toolbar, and in left panel leave just

Download

Complete

Active

Inactive

and torrents in Label can be chosen by that.

Labels tabs can have:

All - No Label - Label 1 - Label 2 - etc...

It will be much much more effective, and I know it's not hard to make...

That's all ( for now :P )...

Regards to everyone... :)

Nenad Lukic

Archived