developers pls read

Just wanted to let ya know that this is working great for me atm.. just got it and initial impression is it has huge potential (and yes dl speeds r fine, dont know what all these people r doin that they cant get good speeds? maybe not ul'n anything ;) )

anywho.. i felt the need to drop what i feel is an important suggestion to you here.. I think that as it is.. that being lightweight and sleek, should be this clients attraction.. its hook if you will... after looking through the request area it seems every1 would like to see something added...

Thats great, hell id LOVE to see superseeding added, BUT i think you should strongly think about pursuing the plugin direction for any new addons. Dont ruin all the potential this client has by bogging it down with bloat!!!!!

good job and keep the great work up!

don't worry, I (one of "all these people" ;) ) can manage with upload caps/forwarding ports and so on. But maybe we should start a thread posting screenshots with comparative speeds (bitcomet/utorrent) with same torrents so maybe this download speed issue could be taken more seriously...

another (related, I suppose) problem is the pause function. With bt/azureus/bittornado and I suppose many more clients, after you pause for a short time (let's say <1 mn) , you can quickly retrieve your max download speed. With utorrent, you restart from 0 and I think it takes nearly as long as if you stopped the torrent

Archived