Add column "Completed On" to WebUI GUI

elgen999

Hi there,

Just a quick request/idea.

I use the "Completed On" column quite a bit in vanilla uTorrent, to determine those torrents which have had a reasonable seed time since being completely downloaded, in order to trim the torrents I am seeding to make way for new ones...

WebUI is pretty sexy, and works great, but I was wondering if the developer(s?) could add the "Completed On" column to the list of options to display when right clicking on any column heading in the WebUI GUI.

Please let me know if this is possible/doable/desirable...

Your efforts are appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
This is pretty much the most requested webui feature. I'm sure the devs will implement it... somewhen...

Thanks for your reply. Honestly, in a multi Win 7 x64 environment, I have found the webUI to function flawlessly, allows me to remotely admin my seedbox while it doubles as a Media Center, without interrupting its media center functionality.

A few implementations like this, and I won't ever have to open the vanilla interface...:)

• 2 months later...

Hello Utorrent users,

Thank you Elgen999 for posting that question, i had already started writting my topic when i checked if there wasn't already one created.

Each time i open Utorrent normall, i list the torrent in order of completion. But that order feature column is not implemented in Webui.

When there is too many torrent in the list, you just can't decern what is recent.

Please add this feature.

Thank you.

Archived