maku8ex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

1. Just because you couldn't imagine there being a 125GB discography doesn't mean that it is nonexistent or impossible.

2. Just because your internet connection couldn't handle downloading 125GB in an hour doesn't mean that other people's connections couldn't.

That said, you're probably right in that it's highly unlikely that his story is anything more than hyperbole. If it were true, he would have to have been downloading at an average of more than 35 megabytes/second to finish a torrent of that size in an hour -- highly improbable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well the torrent was a total of 576 GB, after about 90 GB i just removed it because it said it would take approx. 1.5 more years to download.

it was a rainbow table from freerainbowtables.com. i sas going to assist them with their project, but i decided it wasn't worth it. i have a 2 TB hard drive so i could have but...

• 3 weeks later...

3217.49GB A torrent, but it was made for file transfer from sever to sever, I was doing it over my friend's company sever so it's a private band. Not sure how fast it actually went but imagine it is fast. took us 273hours or something like that at a avg speed of 44mb/s..... (not acurate data, and im not good at math)

I dont really call that downloading, it's a mere transfer of large amount of game and software data, so just throw it out there for a record.

My personal record was 127GB on Japanese Anime, over 500 episodes.

Archived