colorblind ppl don't see pastel colors :/

cl0ner

hi, I just upgraded to 2.2 and this is what I get: 4c92dc106666296.jpg

any chance getting the percentage in plain black please? this is not good for colorblind ppl, I honestly cannot see that pastel color on top of the green bar.

I've seen that you can define the bars colors, so I'll give it a shot...but please realize that there is some ppl who need high contrast on this planet, so please be so kind as to allow to have the percentage in black or use darker stock background colors, like in older versions. Pastel looks like mush to colorblind ppl.

Or maybe you could add a skin command for the percentage? I don't see one: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=86384

like "progress_text" ?

thanks,

I suppose colorblindness has always been a problem point in the UI. If anything, I think the simplest solution would really be to just provide a colorblind-friendly skin in the skins gallery and be done with it. The new .btskin packaging certainly makes it much easier.

I do tend to agree with the spirit of the progress_text thing. It should be noted, though, that there would need to be one for each possible status. And that this text color should only be applied to the portion of the text in front of the colored part of the progressbar. Uncolored parts of the progressbar should remain as is (black on white).

I'm not colorblind but this is really hard to make out.

I would really like to change the text inside the progress bar under the done tab to black or at the least get rid of the pastel green

could someone please provide more information on how to fix this?

is there somewhere in the %application folder that

gui.color_progress_bars
the above info needs to be pasted?

sorry I dont have more time to read every sticky

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Archived