µTorrent Remote for Android

Firon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres only 2(sort of 3) problems i have with utorrent remote

first is it doesnt load magnet links i always get an error when it tries to open it (yes there assigned to utorrent remote)

second is i can add or change labels

third is its so slow to load and display whats going on... my utorrent that im remoting into is on adsl2+ so im unsure whats causing it to load so slow

also if im connected to my own wifi can it not just connect to utorrent locally rather than going through the internet, that should increase the speed substantially.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded 50% of a 50Gb download and then accidentally rebooted computer. When it came back up I restarted the download but instead of picking up where it left off it started all over again. Is there a way to restart the torrent where it left off?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
I downloaded 50% of a 50Gb download and then accidentally rebooted computer. When it came back up I restarted the download but instead of picking up where it left off it started all over again. Is there a way to restart the torrent where it left off?

Thanks

Try to do a Force Recheck on the torrent, which normally identifies already downloaded blocks.

• 2 weeks later...

The utorrent client download sounds like a trick for one to get trapped in a no-way-to-exit nightmare. When one is asked to give the mobile number for the activation(???) (nobody likes to give his mobile number away) decides to cancel the download, At this point you enter in a no-way-to-exit nightmare. Now my question is: where is that authentic, fair, lovable and easy to download/cancel/install/uninstall torrent client which we were used to and that you assumed? Please get away and let us get the fair one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When are we going to have the ability to choose the download location and label for the torrent, and which files to skip, before the download starts? The lack of these features must surely make this app useless for any heavy user who actually organizes their downloads..

• 2 months later...

Quick question about the app. Is there a way to view and select which files to download within a torrent file? This function would be extremely useful to weed out the fluff before downloading. This feature should be added or am I missing something? Thanks

Archived