µTorrent Dock II

EvilCarlo

At first I tried asking permission to use the new mascot to make a new dock icon, but then I realized that at first I couldn't tell if it was a bee or a wasp. So I took some liberties recreating the chosen logo to make it more wasp-like in appearance. I used BloodStaindHurricane's wasp logo as reference, hopefully he doesn't mind.

uTorrent-2.png

Right click and save or left click to follow it to its deviantArt page.

It still looks very very small in my dock whatever icon I use? I have no idea why?

See what I mean:

icons5oz.th.jpg

WARNING: ^^^ large file ~230kb

As you can see in the original it looks the same size unselected and then is bigger when selected. The original version of the new icon looks smaller than the other icons when unselected and does grow in size (but still looks smaller) when selected. The 256 version of the new icon looks smaller than the other icons when unselected but doesn't grow when selected. Anyone know why??? Maybe it's my dock, maybe it's the icons border or its overall size? I really have no clue?

--Goose.

Yup it's just the natural shape of the icon, if it were more round or square it'll look bigger. I could give it a circular backdrop but it'd just be an illusion, the shape of the wasp will remain the same.

The 256x256 version looks smaller because the file I was working on was only 248x248. Not wanting to stretch it out to 256x256, I just put more a little more space around it. I do have a much larger vector version of it, but it doesn't have the fancy aqua effects.

Under RK Launcher, what you could do is increase the magnification size and then reduce the items to magnify to 3. That way, the icons would be larger when hovered on, but only 3 would be magnified at a time to prevent the dock from widening/lengthening too much.

Archived