How do i move all torrents to new install of Utorrent?

bambam1

I recently installed windows7 on a new drive I kept the old drive installed. I need to reload all of the old torrents on to the new Utorrent install. Ive changed the settings to point to the correct directories as far as unfinished torrents and finished torrents but when I tried to reload the torrents it just starts to download them as if they arent there.

Thanks

So open the file resume.dat from this old %appdata%\utorrent with BEncode Editor (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31306) and use the function 'find/replace' to change the drive letter/path of your old torrent jobs. Then move the file to the new %appdata%\utorrent.

If you have a current resume.dat with new torrents jobs, you can use the same freeware to merge both files.

Ok, not too literate on torrent or computers in general, but I have some torrents that I had downloaded, and seeded I assume. I've recently reformatted and installed windows XP Pro and Bit torrent, but those old torrents don't show, how do I get them back into the torrent system so I can continue sharing them?

Archived