window folders problem

Einherjer666

when i click enter on a torrent in utorrent, it opens its directory, when i shift+del it deletes all torrent+data, but the opened folder window goes one folder backwards, instead of just closing this specific window, the old utorrent closed the folder's window after that

how can i make it that way.

another similar thing is when i select a torrent and press enter, if the data doesnt exist aka folder deleted, but not torrent, it opens my documents folder instead of just coming up with a dialog box saying this file doesnt exist, these 2 features were much better for me, plz help me get this back as it was, thanks

when i click enter on a torrent in utorrent, it opens its directory, when i shift+del it deletes all torrent+data, but the opened folder window goes one folder backwards, instead of just closing this specific window, the old utorrent closed the folder's window after that

how can i make it that way.

You can't.

And this behaviour is similar to how Windows Explorer works in the same situation: if you delete a child folder from the window focus on the parent folder, all the windows focus on the child folder turn back to the parent folder.

Why that should be different with µT? µT deletes the folder and after that, it's up to Windows Explorer to manage the deletion of the folder.

another similar thing is when i select a torrent and press enter, if the data doesnt exist aka folder deleted, but not torrent, it opens my documents folder instead of just coming up with a dialog box saying this file doesnt exist, these 2 features were much better for me, plz help me get this back as it was, thanks

See http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=497678#p497678

Archived