upgrade bug

tavern.savage

I guess a lawyer could make a good case for both sides. It's not a bug but a matter of personal preference.

Up until now, µT used to ignore the torrents in your list unless you activate them. Now, it changed and performs a quick check of their status after upgrading. If the files are not there, it lets you know.

Your preference would be that µT continues to ignore FINISHED torrents. I'm sure others prefer the current way where they can easily see which of their listed torrents are actually there and which are only listed for cataloging purposes.

In the end, the question is "why does it matter?" It's a cosmetic issue at best. Whether µT marks your torrents in green, blue, red or yellow, the fact is that your files aren't there and that, if you ever choose to restart those torrents, you'll have to recheck them no matter what their status says.

thank you for your reply.. however, if it's a matter of "personal preference" like you said, where's my options located for these personal preferences so i can select them? my personal preference is for things to remain status quo in this regard (or at least give me a menu selection so i can use it or not, seems fair right?).. so how can that be accomplished in this new version..

Archived