µtSig

DomZ

if your talented with design skills and feel bored, could you give me some more designs to use as backgrounds to the sig (PNG's).

Try as I might, I can't beat the image you've already got. But its still fun to play around. Could we specify the image as easily as we specify a toolbar or tstatus? Make it skinable?

if your talented with design skills and feel bored, could you give me some more designs to use as backgrounds to the sig (PNG's).

Try as I might, I can't beat the image you've already got. But its still fun to play around. Could we specify the image as easily as we specify a toolbar or tstatus? Make it skinable?

Yeh, you'd just have to edit a couple of things (the positions for the overlaying text).

If you have designed something I'd be interested to see, if you don't want to show it publically mail it to domzy.com [at] gmail.com

I want a couple of different designs (different styles, different sizes etc) before I make the script more public.

If I may suggest something extra: get from uT dev/admin the info on how to access the central server where uT reports his ID and all uT users are being counted. Take this data and display in the sig - the total # of users on-line from that server.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived