downloaded torrent bittorrent.am wont open nothing 3610081.torrent

killthewabbit

ok here's the problem: JAN. 19th, 2011

I DOWNLOADED TORRENT ->

http://www.bittorrent.am/torrent/3610081/100//Michio-Kaku---Visions-of-The-Future-rar.html

WHEN I ATTEMPT TO OPEN IT REQUEST TO LOAD TRACKERS, I CLICK YES. ->

NO FILES NAMES OR CHECKBOXES APPEARED, AS IT NORMALLY WOULD W/ OTHER TORRENTS

(all other torrents are working proper)

WHEN I LOOK THROUGH MY BITTORRENT CLIENT I SEE NO NEW TORRENT DOWNLOADING

i see no new torrent completed either

also I SCANNED TORRENT W UPDATED TREND MICRO SECURITY - NO THREATS FOUND

so....

IS THIS bittorrent.am A MAL. SITE? DO I HAVE CORRUPT OR MAL. FILE?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

I JUST WANTED TO FIND SOME GOOD MICHIO KAKU TORRENTS, SPECIFICALLY SOME COAST TO

COAST BROADCASTS. PERHAPS SOMEONE ALSO MIGHT NO WHERE TO FIND C2C TRACKS?

THANK YOU

- killthewabbit

OH P.S. IF ANYONE GETS PISSED OFF BECAUSE MY CAPS APPEARS TO THEM AS "SHOUTING"...MY BAD. NEXT TIME I WON'T DO THE CAPS THING. I FORGOT THAT MANY SEE IT THAT WAY. I'M NOT BY ANY MEANS ANGRY OR DISTRESSED AND MEAN NOT FOR MY POST TO APPEAR THAT WAY. I JUST LIKE CAPS MOFO.

i'm afraid of there possibly being more (although this could be unrelated) just afterwards i noticed:

these progs suddenly appeared under start menu, i never installed these:

Nic's FourCC Changer

Nick's MiniCalc

Koepi's OGMCalc

StatsReader 2.1

ThreatWork

Vidc.Cleaner

i also created a hijackthis logfile but i don't know how to read said file yet. did you check the torrent link i provided? perhaps to see if i was correct about there being something fishy about the file?

ty

-KTW

actually i posted that reply w/out knowledge that you had replyed to me therefore it was meant as a general question as to if someone would check the site and state there opinion. as for the files that appeared that concerned me turns out they are part of an xvid codec pack i downloaded. i believe. thanks tho for what u have posted as help. atleast it was something. as for my my comp. now i just ran complete restore so i'm sure i'm ok now. hey would you have any pointers regarding conf. windows firewall for utorrent? or any firewall pointers in general?

Archived