Torrents added from RSS feeds "loose" their containing folder

alanwww1

When i add a torrent not in a regular way with the .torrent file. Using RSS feeds or WEBUI, the files don't get into on own folder. They just get downloaded into the default download dir. Maybe i am doing something wrong, but i made several tests and i got always the same results, Adding these files with their .torrent file results their own containing folder.

When i add a torrent not in a regular way with the .torrent file. Using RSS feeds or WEBUI, the files don't get into on own folder. They just get downloaded into the default download dir. Maybe i am doing something wrong, but i made several tests and i got always the same results, Adding these files with their .torrent file results their own containing folder.

I think this error is related to this thread, particularly the post referenced by this URL.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=547588#p547588

The solution referred to there is the only one I've found that works. Your download directory cannot be your final destination directory. Even RSS downloads need to go to one directory and require a label to move them to their final destination.

:rolleyes:

Archived