Ungodly slow speeds. Not sure why? Help!

satindemon4u

Hello all. I have tried everything and still had no long getting my download speeds to what they should be.

I have forwarded ports (even though when i check to see if the port is open it says its not? -.-)

I have checked and unchecked boxes

I have changed numbers

I have reset defaults

I use to get between 800kb and 1.1mb/sec no problem.

What is my speed right now?: 5kb and dropping. I top out at 32.

Seeds: 48(1802)

Peers: 18(2143)

PLEASE HELP!

Well i decided to uninstall uTorrent, reinstall it and try again. Same issues.

So instead i got the 2.2.1 beta version and now im downloading at 600-800 kb/sec. MUCH better but still not totally where i should be. I would say problem solved but i kinda don't want to ignore this issue.

Still anyone have ideas?

Same problem as you have. Tried everything, clicked, checked boxes, reinstalled uTorrent but nothing. Also, I don't understand what is happening because nothing changed! I am the only one using my computer, nobody touched the settings, the router or anything else and still my download speed is ridiculous! from 800 kb/s down to 1 kb/s... just that reinstalling did not help. suggestions?

Didn't worked for me. But what's strange - I noticed that ut setup guide shows my max download is 38.4 kB/s. That seems to be accurate, I watched as the speed goes up and it stops around 39 kB/s. Every other speed tests, measurment labs etc. shows I got around 8 Mb/s. My download through web browser or Steam confirms that. What the hell? :o

Archived