Bug - Proxy Server Preferences

benz

Hi,

I've found a bug : i try to set up a SOCKS5 proxy in the preference tab of the webui.

The problem is that the port of the proxy server is not saved and always remain "8080" (i want to set up this proxy on the port : 80)

Is these proxy options are avalaible on the linux version ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Hi and thanks for your quick response !

I've just try it with this version of the webui but the problem is still here...

Is there any possibility to set up these proxy preferences in the utserver.conf ?

best regards and thanks for your work !

benjamin

Hi again Ultima, and thanks for your response.

I dont know wtf... i use the lastest version of the UT server and webgui.

Take a look at this, that's a screenshot of my setup in the webgui :

screen1.png

After clicking on the "ok" button ("apply" dont works) i quit Firefox and reopen it, the port returns back to 8080, and the configuration zone is "grey" as you can see on this screenshot :

screen2.png

Also, i've noticed that when Utserver cannot connect to the proxy, my cpu becomes completly mad :

screen3.png

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance...

(sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Benjamin

The gray thing is actually a bug on my end, and is unrelated. Closing and reopening the Preferences dialog should resolve that. (I already fixed for the next release though)

Regarding the actual problem with the port, I really don't know... µTorrent saves my changes when I modify the proxy port and reload WebUI, and even when I restart the utserver process. Using a bogus proxy doesn't cause µTorrent to behave poorly here either. Can you try running µTorrent with the logfile argument (see the docs) to see if it logs anything interesting when this happens?

Archived