µTorrent 3.0 64-bit experimental 25570

Firon

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't got back to you earlier, but been trying all sorts of files with 25046 and it didn't crashed a single time (wish I could say the same about ff6 nightly), small files, hundreds MB files, multi GB files - nothing, sorry to disappoint you, guys :lol:

Only problem I've found was trying to select a file from an image collection wouldn't work (file got selected on click, but would deselect on mouse release) - wouldn't happen with other single file dl, but even that has gone on it's own, so maybe not an utorrent issue.

Anyway, guess it's time to upgrade.

again - just froze with an appcrash dialog, this time:

Assinatura do problema:

Nome do Evento de Problema: APPCRASH

Nome da aplicação: uTorrent.exe

Versão da aplicação: 3.0.0.25230

Carimbo de Data/Hora da Aplicação: 4db861fa

Nome do Módulo com Falhas: uTorrent.exe

Versão do Módulo com Falhas: 3.0.0.25230

Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo com Falhas: 4db861fa

Código de excepção: c0000005

Desvio de Excepção: 00000000000a416c

Versão do SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

ID de Região: 2070

Informações Adicionais 1: f081

Informações Adicionais 2: f0813b09bfdbe95f03307647905d0d1e

Informações Adicionais 3: 7e61

Informações Adicionais 4: 7e61fcfe0deedf1f14272430398e332b

do you want the wer files?

no dump file this time

found bug

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/7746/torrentbug.png

this happens if select torrent and mouse pointer on the selected torrent

p.s new build is good 12 hours without crash

I confirm either. Win 7 pro 64 NVIDIA GeForce 9800

and the torrents don't stop at the stated limit, my case 150% still are seeding over the limit and don't change the icon to ticked one.

and the torrents don't stop at the stated limit, my case 150% still are seeding over the limit and don't change the icon to ticked one.

Going to need to see a screenshot of your preferences - queueing to believe this isn't a setting issue

that's the screen shot

http://img856.imageshack.us/i/sshot3p.png/

and the proof of that, over 1.5 and still seeding.

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/sshot01.png/

The new beta looks good, but I don't have enough experience with it to make any evaluative comments, but I do miss the percent completed column in the main display. It is very handy to sort by. If it is still in the 3.0 beta, I can't find it...

Thanks for all the hard work.... it is greatly appreciated by the whole community...

In addition to my previous post. I went back to 2.2 and looked at the columns offered and there were separate "done" and "status" columns, while 3.0 only offers a "status" column. The 2.2 "done" column showed what is now shown in the 3.0 "status" column... and the previously shown status of "downloaded", etc is no offered as an option in 3.0...

another issue,

preferences - advanced, when clicked for exchange one value the apply button is not highlighted, so you could not see if the value has been updated, yes, you could see that the value is now with a * mark, but is it really exchanged without clicking apply??, that is not available.

I really like this native version for x64, I'll be palying up & down to check whatever possible, to try helping for doing on the best way possible.

Great job at the version 3 beta...Loved the GUI interface and all...I am having issues in streaming videos...Its always showing the same stream time as the original ETA for the file...Kindly share your experiences here..and pls help me out with the required configs:-):-):-)

It seems that they posted 25233 and 25234 changelogs in the wrong thread. This versions are 32-bit. If you download utorrent from 32-bit thread, you'll get 25234 version, however the latest version posted there is 25207

Hi everyone,

If you find a bug in the 64-bit version of utorrent, please try to reproduce it in the 32-bit beta.

If the problem is in both, let us know.

If the problem is only in the 64-bit version, let us know.

That helps us narrow down what type of problem it is.

Thanks.

Archived