µTorrent 3.0 64-bit experimental 25570

Firon

AdamK

Hello, why don't you fix the changelogs or download link? A lot of people reported about 25230 version instead of 25234. Meanwhile there is 25234 version in 32-bit thread instead of 25207. But there is no reaction from you.

If we compare 25230 64-bit and 25234 32-bit, there is no that visual bug in 25234 that was spotted in 25230

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AdamK

Hello, why don't you fix the changelogs or download link? A lot of people reported about 25230 version instead of 25234. Meanwhile there is 25234 version in 32-bit thread instead of 25207. But there is no reaction from you.

If we compare 25230 64-bit and 25234 32-bit, there is no that visual bug in 25234 that was spotted in 25230

I'll let Firon know.

Firon

Thanks. And add the changelog to the 32-bit thread, cause there is 25234 version too

Oh sorry, i didn't see that there is a new 32-bit thread. Fix a link to that thread in the first post.

Unfortunately visual bug isn't fixed in 25234 64-bit. It seemed to me that sings got even worse. I hardly managed to turn utorrent off, cause it hanged up the whole system and most screen gone black.

Meanwhile 25234 32-bit works fine

Hello. µTorrent 3.0.25234 (64-bit) problem with freezes all Windows and the program itself remained.http://s47.radikal.ru/i117/1105/44/3e9245175126t.jpg It passes through a certain period of time. It is very difficult to work with such problems. There have been a error. :)

I can confirm this bug. It also resulted and 3 Blue Screen Errors

This is the detailed Error that occurred

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WMI

[ Guid] {1edeee53-0afe-4609-b846-d8c0b2075b1f}

[ EventSourceName] WinMgmt

- EventID 10

[ Qualifiers] 49152

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2011-04-30T20:54:05.000000000Z

EventRecordID 2766

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 0

[ ThreadID] 0

Channel Application

Computer XXX-PC

Security

- EventData

//./root/CIMV2

SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99

0x80041003

Build 25234

Nothing brand new, but I stuff it with few details )

4gm7oeyd.png ate6r6rj.png

(Pic 1; the address and search bars areas were modified by me, and the rest was modified by the glitch :/) Triggered that state by deleting a torrent from the list and selecting another one. If I'd right-click for a context menu in Windows Explorer, it would all be black, occasionally with few items visible.

Like in 25230, uTorrent window becomes all-black and the program generously shares the glitch with Windows Explorer, XnView, MPC-HC, Paint.NET and few other programs.

Unlike in 25230, in 25234 only few actions can trigger this state — like deleting a torrent from the list, or double-clicking one to rename it (I mean the slow left button double click), or selecting many torrents one by one with using list scrolling (not always works, or maybe not always happens immediately).

This glitch literally paralyzes my machine, renders it almost useless for about a minute. During the time I can only use very few programs like MPC-HC, to continue watching whatever I was watching before the glitch (controls and context menu are blacked out as well, though), or browse the Web with SeaMonkey, since the suite never gets affected by the glitch.

Sometimes it's not possible to use scrolling normally after the glitch, or select another torrent in the list (see the second pic; as I said, nothing new), and restarting uTorrent is the best option available since those "afterglitches" always share the glitch symptoms with any working program possible.

A piece of my PC's configuration: Win7 Ent. x64 SP1, Core i7-860, Gigabyte P55A-UD7.

This glitch only happened to me when using x64 version of uTorrent.

New builds keep coming but always the same highly annoying bug, i.e. unable to select files in a torrent to assign them priorities/don't download. The selection goes away after a few ms, and the right-click menu becomes therefore ineffective.

Please provide a workaround, a shortcut, or some other usable means to assign priorities to files, or consider disabling the whole feature if that's not possible/desired.

And does the problem persist with no proxy defined in your preferences?

Yep problem does persist even with proxy not defined in the preferences. I forgot to say that without proxy setup.... trackers now just say:

An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.

What internet security software do you have installed?

COMODO Internet Security 2011 Pro

version: 5.4.189068.1354

I'm getting the green icon saying my connection is OK. Also when I go to a private torrent site I belong to... the site shows 0 for my uploaded or downloaded torrents. So I'm definitly not connecting to trackers.

What internet security software do you have installed?

COMODO Internet Security 2011 Pro

version: 5.4.189068.1354

I'm getting the green icon saying my connection is OK. Also when I go to a private torrent site I belong to... the site shows 0 for my uploaded or downloaded torrents. So I'm definitly not connecting to trackers.

You were right DreadWingKnight. Allowed my proxy threw firewall and did a few tweaks here and there and now utorrent x64 is working flawlessly!!

Thanks for your support DreadWingKnight. Couldn't have done it without you and this forum.

It is normal that the uTorrent launched with 5 torrents and add torrents one by one until all 400 will be added ?

Does that for me too. I think it is the "eliminate start-up delay by loading torrents asynchronously". Speeds up my load for sure.

hi i have a problem with the graphical interface.

the downloading/uploading speed updates very slow.

it takes up to 5 seconds for the numbers to change

in the normal/stable release it updates several times every second

the numbers i am talking about is highlighted in the picture below

picture

Archived