µTorrent 3.0 64-bit experimental 25570

Firon

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offtop

jjxaker, это значит, что пора поделиться с остальными. Ну-ка... Быстро проксю поднял :D:D:D

/offtop

Such a bug, with File Priority.. Cant highlight items. I highlight them - they drop it after 1-2 sec.

Another bug, stucking at launch. UT eats cpu/ram, but gui not responding :/

Instant CPU load 45-50% (Core 2 Duo)

Last existing download in list is not being checked

After exititng application continue to work without respond and still loads CPU

It was better when it had been crached after download finnish then it doesn't work at all

при изменении приоритета конкретных файлов пропадает выделение с этих файлов, из-за чего невозможно изменить приоритет

changing the priority of a specific file disappears from the selection of these files, which is why you can not change the priority

при изменении приоритета конкретных файлов пропадает выделение с этих файлов, из-за чего невозможно изменить приоритет

changing the priority of a specific file disappears from the selection of these files, which is why you can not change the priority

Недавно заметил тоже самое

но выделение пропадает только с некоторых файлов в активных торрентах

это легко заметить выделяя файлы шифтом

похоже выделение снимается с файлов которые заняты торрентом например читаются или пишутся

Recently noticed the same thing

but the selection disappears with only some files in the active torrents

it is easy to spot highlighting files by Shift

seems the selection is removed from the files that are busy uTorrent eg read or written

Bug Found:

When highlighting all files in the Files Tab to try to adjust their priority, the files become deselected after a few seconds.

Using CTRL+A or SHIFT+END or mouse to select all work as expected, but after a few seconds files start to deselect themselves.

This can be a pain if you're downloading lots of files in a single torrent.

This has already been reported, just adding some details. I orginally thought it was due to pieces completing download, but I was mistaken.

Another bug is:

If you have for example "Active" selected.

But you want to Start torrents in another label.

If you right click on that label to "Start" them, it applies it to "Active" instead of the Label you want. Applies to basically any label, just using an example.

the same issue

fareout here. i just downloaded and saved the new windows 64 bit version. the version i have now keeps storing up repeats on used torrents. if i delete them they return. i have 380 now and its affecting the space on my C drive. is this correct or is it a flaw in the software?

Such a bug, with File Priority.. Cant highlight items. I highlight them - they drop it after 1-2 sec.

Another bug, stucking at launch. UT eats cpu/ram, but gui not responding :/

File Priority: When you select the items, what happens next. Do they become un-selected?

What do you mean by "drop"

Stuck at launch:

How many torrents do you have, and in what states?

How many RSS feeds?

Did utorrent shut down cleanly before?

How large is resume.dat?

uTorrent not responding after few seconds from start.Previous 64-bit builds worked without any problems.

Where I can find previous builds?

Program freezes only when downloading files from many peers(DHT has over 300 connections).If few peers and/or only seeding,works stable.

EDIT:When I deleted both utorrents(32-bit and 64-bit) and reinstalled only 64-bit,it works good.Importing settings from 32-bit client can have some bugs,which cause 64-bit client hangs.

Weird. Starting from build 25305 (Currently using latest, 25329), whenever I try to create a torrent for Xvid/.avi files, i can't upload them as I get some sort of BBEditor error on the Trackers end. But for H264/.mp4 files it works just fine.

NOt too sure what other details to provide. Currently having to use Make Torrent II to create torrents for my Xvid encodes.

Installed last build(25329),works well.DHT almost always shows 300 nodes or more.

Upgrading 32-bit version to 64-bit caused glitches on previous build,so I made clean installation,and all works well.

Logger contains many messages about banning my own IP.It's normal?

There are some issues with refreshing certain data... for example:

ul-dl.jpg

Same error is on 32bit btw, i installed 64bit just to check it out if it has same bug. It seems like sometimes data of each torrent stops refreshing properly and global data (like UL/DL speed) always seems current.

Also sometimes moving from new folder to compleated folder doesnt work properly or rather it seems to work with somekind of delay and when you remove torrent+data folder behind doesnt get deleted... but this errors are all random, sometimes they happen sometimes they dont.

This is also on both 64bit and 32bit....

The deselecting bug became even worse in 25329. Things I've noticed:

(not sure if that's been established but it affects selection in the files tab and not the selection of torrent jobs)

- it happens in 'ticks', every second or so, when uTorrent updates its GUI (up/down speed, seeds/peers, ratio etc.);

- every time you get the same 'pattern' (for example: 10 files, you use ctrl+A or select them all by dragging, after 1 sec files 3, 5, 8 and 10 become unselected, after 2 sec -- 7 and 9, after 3 sec -- 4, you left with just files 1, 2 and 6 selected), and it happens the same way every time;

- (from previous example) if you select the files by shift+left clicking, you get the same result (1,2 and 6 selected) but it happens instantly and not in ticks;

- (from previous example) if you try to select single files and it happens to be not 1, 2 or 6 selection is removed instantly, you can't even double-click to launch the file, however you can right-click -> open them if you quick enough (selection/launching of files 1, 2 or 6 works properly);

- torrents with one single file don't seem to be affected;

- it correlates the with number of files in the torrent, more files -- more deselection you get (or at least it's much more noticeable).

Some other things I wanted to mention unrelated to deselection bug:

First of all, as many people have already mentioned, uTorrent UI in versions 3.x has really got slower, just by scrolling the list of torrents takes 50-60% of CPU. Someone posted a link to youtube video in the 32-bit thread some time ago in which you can see that by just mousing over the stars in ratings column you get 50-60% CPU load.

Interesting thing is, that if you mouse over the stars in ratings tab in that "click to vote/please comment" thingy, you don't get the same effect and CPU utilization stays normal.

Same thing with scrolling, files tab scrolls just fine, just like torrent list in 2.2.1 with no increase in CPU consumption.

Some people reported (and I have this problem too) that some torrents get randomly rated 5, and I'm sure that I've never rated them. I haven't noticed any pattern there, only that it's always 5 stars.

Archived