New utorrent.com redesign - give us your feedback!

Firon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The forum update has similar issues to the last time you updated the forum. Too much "white space" (green space? :P), and some font sizes could be tweaked to fit in better as well.

The forum style needs some tweaking. It was thrown together pretty quickly just to replace the old awful style.

I just use Kontrast though. :P

The forum style needs some tweaking. It was thrown together pretty quickly just to replace the old awful style.

I just use Kontrast though. :P

The Earth theme looks quite nice for now too - should see about lifting the font sizes from it when you're tweaking the new theme. Cheers ;)

for past 24hrs this is what the skins page looks like for me in FF3.6.15. clicking on the different tabs for the different icons doesn't take me anywhere, just keeps displaying the same view. issue persists in Chrome 5.xx and iOS4 Safari.

ws6ix.png

EDIT: the tabs do highlight when clicked, and url changes to what seems to be the intended one, but yeah all pages look exactly like the screenshot.

EDIT#2: issue has been resolved for me. many thanks :)

Needs. Screenshots! I cannot stress this enough. I never download a program without seeing screenshots first. As it stands, having none on the front page and none on the Features page is a bad joke.

By the way, I had to reset my password to login. Should I be worried about an account hack, or is it just because my last login was 2 years ago?

Complete lack of constructive criticism. Saying "it sucks" for the first time? Fine, you're expressing your opinion. But reiterating without adding anything new? Doesn't help anybody.

Yes, wrong, wrong, and I gave Firon the constructive bits before this. And the first time. No one who really matters in this regard seems to give a shit though, continually breaking things is the in thing.

Ehh, I don't know, is the topic I post this into correct, but I've found the bug on forum:

links in header lead us to 404 page, it's because they are like

http://user.utorrent.com/intl/ru/community/labs

instead of

http://user.utorrent.com/intl/ru/labs

This happens because we send internationalized users to the old site, which has a different URL structure. I put some redirects in place to fix that, at least partially.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived