Failure: Torrent cannot be found, maybe it's been deleted

netspirit

I have 6 torrents from TVTorrents (I only recently joined) and occasionally they all have the red arrows. I can sometimes update the tracker and it fixes the problem. Othertimes I just have to wait overnight for them to come back online. However, I have one torrent right now that still has a red arrow and all others are blue. The error message is "Failure: torrent cannot be found, maybe it's been deleted". There are no seeds and no peers.

I want this torrent for for seeding (I didn't particuarly want to watch it), so how do I get it to find the tracker again? Is there anything I can do or do I have to wait longer? How long should I wait before I know that it is no longer an option for seeding and needs to be deleted.

Thanks for any advice. (I searched on the forums for this particular error, but cannot find any posts about it. I'm sorry if I have duplicated a question).

• 1 year later...

I have 16 torrents. 6 of them have the message "Torrent cannot be found, maybe it's been deleted" When looking in downloads, I find the torrent files for the 6 in question so i know they aren't deleted. Any suggestion to activate those torrents. Step by step answer would be appreciated! Thanks!

Archived