µTorrent Mac 1.5.14 stable

Firon

I have a mac and I had been using an older version of u torrent and it was working very well , but when I updated to the new version everything went to hell, I have to restart to get files to download and then they are very slow. If anyone can help me please feel free

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to download a single file I get this error in ADD dialog:

Selected download location '/Volumes/MyDisk/Torrents/file.rar is not a folder. Please select a different location.

I'm running 10.6.8 iMac 2.00

Edit:

I downgraded to 1.5.11 and I confirm the problem raised with 1.5.12.

When I try to download a single file I get this error in ADD dialog:

Selected download location '/Volumes/MyDisk/Torrents/file.rar is not a folder. Please select a different location.

I'm running 10.6.8 iMac 2.00

Edit:

I downgraded to 1.5.11 and I confirm the problem raised with 1.5.12.

I can confirm this problem. I just switched from Transmission to µTorrent ...

Airman, energybird: can you post steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

It happens when I open a .torrent which does NOT contain a directory, but only a file.

- double click the .torrent

- uTorrent pop-up appears, I select some download directory

- click open -> error message

Here's a screenshot:

torrento.png

It's impossible to add the torrent, because no matter what directory I select, the error will forbid to start the torrent. So far I only tried this with torrents whose files were already on the disk.

EDIT: I'm on 10.7.2

It's impossible to add the torrent' date=' because no matter what directory I select, the error will forbid to start the torrent. So far I only tried this with torrents whose files were already on the disk.

[/quote']

This problem shall be fixed in the next release.

I can confirm that 1.5.13 fixed the problem. Thanks to the team for the christmas gift.. :D:D

It's impossible to add the torrent' date=' because no matter what directory I select, the error will forbid to start the torrent. So far I only tried this with torrents whose files were already on the disk.

[/quote']

This problem shall be fixed in the next release.

I can confirm that 1.5.13 fixed the problem. Thanks to the team for the christmas gift.. :D:D

Yup! That was fast! Thanks everyone involved :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i am a mac lion 10.7.2 user,and i download the newest utorrent,than i want to install the web ui but there is no uTorrent folder in my /Library/Application Support,what should i do? Thanks

On Lion, user's Library folder is hidden.

So you have to, either make it visible or go directly to a Library folder.

To make it visible, Open Terminal and type "chflags nohidden ~/Library" (without quotes)

To go directly to a Library folder, go to Finder, select "Go", then "Go to Folder..." or simply "cmd+shift+g"

and type "~/Library" (without quotes)

Archived