µTorrent Mac 1.5.14 stable

Firon

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beta 1.5.2 does not show the right download and upload speeds. In fact it shows 3 diffrent speeds on dock, bottom window and torrent list.

Mac OSX 10.6.7

Utorrent 1.5.2 beta

Doesn't happen to me (OSX 10.5.8). Everythng's straight as an arrow on my computer.

Let me report this :

I tried to DL a torrent partially and it seems 25258 doesn't handle this well : I find it impossible to complete it, the DL stops and I get the red exclamation mark. I click on it and restart the DL, the blue arrow appears and after a few seconds the red exclamation mark re-appears, grinding things to a halt.

So far I've restarted this torrent about 20 times and I'm stuck at 97%...

It seems that the problem occurs as the torrent comes near completion say beyond 90-92%. After that it's stop-and-start stop-and-start stop-and-start...

EDIT : there's definitely a problem with the way 25258 handles partial torrents. I just noticed that a completed partial torrent (which displayed a green arrow) suddenly became red. I clicked on the icon and it went back to green but that's annoying...

Diffrent speeds and high CPU!

Same here, high CPU usage is not a new feature though! ;)

I've noticed on build 25258 (osx 10.6.7) the download/upload transfer speeds aren't updating at all, or very infrequently.

Thanks for the new build!

Is there a sense in releasing a "stable" version that is so buggy it's useless?

No.

Stop bitching.

I would rather like to have version with less features but stable than feature rich beta...

Anyway, I apriciate the work of utorrent team!

Hi, there are known bugs for me. :) Please, fix it in next beta. ;)

I have a problem in Feeds Menu.

1) When I start download from feeds - it's automatically starts download file without showing me a window with torrent details and menu with path to save it.

I mean this Menu:

oknor.png

2) First picture is good and at second - some problems:

rss1fp.png

So, it shows me that all files are dowloaded and headlights are missing:

rss2m.png

3) Upload and Dowload speed are missing too.

Sometimes the list of labels in the Add New Torrent seem to only display a few of the already existing labels, but unfortunately I cannot figure out the exact steps to reproduce.

Otherwise this seems like a fairly solid release. Good job!

I'm sorry for the double post, but I thought of a few things:

Hash checking seems a good deal slower?

and

In the Add New Torrent dialog (still modal for some reason), perhaps it isn't necessary to show the /Volumes part at the beginning of the file path, I mean, it's always /Volumes.

We've also added some hidden preferences for advanced users, which contain almost all the advanced settings from the Windows client. Press Cmd + Opt + , to access them.

this combination key does not work with a French Canadian (CSA) keyboard...

If I switch my keyboard to US, it works fine...

So I think you should definitively change this combination to something else... Cmd + Opt is fine... the problem is with the ,

So does anyone else have a problem with uTorrent 1.5.2 storing all downloads in Application Support folder?

I also have duplicate folders like these:

"Bittorrent+download+(year)" and "Bittorrent download (year)"

I hope this will be fixed in 1.5 stable

Archived