1.1.5 - awesome!

ColdArmor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice release!

Noticed that connect slower & low cpu mode are on by default now. Just turned off slow connect due to patched tcp/ip & left low cpu mode on as I don't know the difference it has on performance to achieve the 'low usage'.

Not sure what flush file cache does entirely but I enabled it since everyone is saying it's better and frees up unused resources more efficiently than windows.

Works great for me....

What more could you asked for...?

1. A great small Program that actually works... I used to use AZ I have a p4 3.4ghz with 2 Gig of DDR2 and even with that AZ over a day or two AZ would bring it to its knees... Utorrent doesnt affect it at all..

2.An Author who reads and posts on the forumn and listens to what ppl want.

3. Implememnts fixes enhancements bloody quick.. Its really like someone building a custom car for you with all your specs.. on a day to day basis.

4. And its free...

Vurlix keep em coming and thanks... If you dont already know it youll overtake AZ in a month or 2 as the most popular client... Of 480 PPl at a LAN Party last night all bar 40 had heard of uTorrent... and 347 were already using it and that just here in West Australia.... THAT is amazing in itself...

Thanks Mate..

E

This is my first post and i can only quote earle1112

Works great for me....

What more could you asked for...?

1. A great small Program that actually works... I used to use AZ I have a p4 3.4ghz with 2 Gig of DDR2 and even with that AZ over a day or two AZ would bring it to its knees... Utorrent doesnt affect it at all..

2.An Author who reads and posts on the forumn and listens to what ppl want.

3. Implememnts fixes enhancements bloody quick.. Its really like someone building a custom car for you with all your specs.. on a day to day basis.

4. And its free...

Vurlix keep em coming and thanks... If you dont already know it youll overtake AZ in a month or 2 as the most popular client... Of 480 PPl at a LAN Party last night all bar 40 had heard of uTorrent... and 347 were already using it and that just here in West Australia.... THAT is amazing in itself...

Thanks Mate..

E

PS: I came from italy :D

I have used azureus for years, and tried a multitude of other clients in the interim. I was turned on to utorrent from a link on Slyk's website. I just want to say to the developers that this program is just fantastic. 1.1.5 is light years ahead of the initial release of utorrent.

I am a complete convert- this client rocks for torrents and I am certain it will continue to get even better.

Great job gents....

It has even less impact on the system now with the flush file cache option, an option other clients don't have. Go uTorrent!

Everything needs to have a priority number in order for it to work. I'm assuming you updated to v1.1.5 while you had torrents in the older version, right? Since that's probably the case, press the up or down button for all of your torrents that have blank # columns. It should work afterwards. You don't have to do this for any new torrents you add, since 1.1.5 automatically gives it a queue number.

Archived