Some controls hidden in Preference panel in IE 8/ 9

Hi,

I installed latest version of uTorrent Server on my Linux computer. I can access the WebUI, but there are some buttons/ textbox in preference panel hidden in IE 8/ 9.

1300285496.png

1300285503.png

Here, the OK, Cancel and Apply buttons are hidden until I click on any control (such as the textbox under Search Engines) and press Tab on keyboard.

Could you fix this in next release?

Try with this WebUI!

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried the modified webui.zip, but it doesn't fix my problem, and some icons are even missing:

1300371462.png

Actually when using official webui.zip, the icons next to All, Downloading, Completed are missing too. I found the following error message in Logger panel:

[22:17:14] JS error: [807] Unable to get value of the property '262': object is null or undefined

Hope this can help development team to fix the problem.

If that screenshot comes from after you installed my version of WebUI, then you either didn't install it correctly, or you need to clear your browser cache. My version of WebUI looks somewhat differently from the one bundled with utserver. And it most certainly doesn't write "µTorrent Server" in the titlebar.

Archived