Streaming won't work

zabadazu

streaming was working smoothly in previous builds (i'm not sure since which one this problem occured). i was hoping it to be fixed for a while but still no chance with the latest build 25167.

when i click Preview button, Preview text turns to something like "Ready in 1h 13m" which is same with ETA of the torrent and it won't even open VLC or MPlayer Classic (even though i'm downlading with 150 kbps). if anyone has a solution with that i'd love to hear.

thanks for any advice/solution.

streaming was working smoothly in previous builds (i'm not sure since which one this problem occured). i was hoping it to be fixed for a while but still no chance with the latest build 25167.

when i click Preview button, Preview text turns to something like "Ready in 1h 13m" which is same with ETA of the torrent and it won't even open VLC or MPlayer Classic (even though i'm downlading with 150 kbps). if anyone has a solution with that i'd love to hear.

thanks for any advice/solution.

Yeah, I'm running build 25171 and having the same issue.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is very important that utorrent solve this problem. Im also having the same problem. The streaming "ready in <time>" is the same as ETA time. Waiiiiiit, its working now, I didn't change anything, just started and stopped the steam button many times. I guess the software takes a few minutes to show the right time in the "ready in <time>", then after a few minutes the seconds reduced and finally the button showed "stream" clicking on it automatically opened the movie in VLC. Excellent. So people just give a little time to the software to correct the streaming ETA, till then it will show it as the same as download ETA. Or try clicking on and clicking off the steam button a few times.

Archived