Seeding Question

TheVoodooLion

hi folks i'm new to utorrent and i'm trying to learn as i go along. i know the basics i've been reading up on it alot lately but one thing i'd like to know is how to get torrents with more seeds. i know there are paid sites i can join but are they any good and will i get files with more seeds? my download speeds are good when there is a few seeds on them but when there is only 1 or 2 it is very slow. i'm not expecting miracles as it is a free service and i appreciate that, but i am willing to pay if i need to. does anyone know a good one and what kind of seeds i will get there? i try to upload more than i download to give something back i was told this has an effect on my downloading, i've downloaded 18gb but i've uploaded 22 gb. thanks any advice would be greatly appreciated i like to learn from other people who have been using it, tyvm :)

No, don't pay for p2p (and increase your ratio). Especially if the website is not legal.

You can rent a seedbox to increase easily your ratio, anyway private trackers with ratio suck, it's horrible for the users with low connection to seed.

Archived