µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i new here :D

i don't know where to report about bugs so i will report it here unless someone will give me the right link to do so.

i don't know if the two things i was found calculated as "bugs" but i will report them anyway

1. when i delete only torrents from the utorrent without the files i notice it take them more time then utorrent 2 to appear in the recycle can... (i don't happend to delete files yet in utorrent 3.0 so there is a changes that this problem occur at this situation too)

2. when i open torrents and the window of utorrent appear (the one that let you check and uncheck which torrents u want to download) the window never remeber the last size i adjust to it , unlike any other utorrent i used ever. i don't know if you done it on purpose so the utorrent will act like win7 os (which some times not remeber windows last size either) but i know it kinda annoying when you want to see list that contain bunch of torrents .

any chance that you "fix" these "bug" ? : O

Why is it no longer possible to deselect torrents. (if I click a torrent, I get details in the lower pane, like files, peers, trackers). Some time ago, clicking in the white space in the upper pane would deselect the torrents (emptying the lower pane)

Is this a 'feature'?

I don't like it.

A little bug: when I shut down the program in full screen mode, and reload it, the program doesn't remember the size of it's window that I've set in the non-full screen mode. It just resizes the window to fill the screen.

This doesn't happen if I shut the program in non-full screen mode. It opens again in the window size that I set.

I use Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, 32bit utorrent.

So, I just updated to the latest version of utorrent thanks to the in-program prompt and now it will not start. I've rebooted, deleted and redownloaded, but the program still won't start.

Any ideas?

Never mind deleted settings.dat and it starts again. Time to reconfigure everything...

Another thing: After updating from 2.0.4, without changing any settings, when I download a torrent I don't get the "download to..." dialog as I did in 2.0.4. Instead it starts downloading in the last used folder. Is there a setting that I'm missing here. How can I make it ask me where to download each new torrent as 2.0.4 did?

I use Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, 32bit utorrent.

i found another bug... when i scroll down in the "ratings" tab

i see black page... till i scroll up and down like crazy lol and then i can see the content

btw before u guys going to say that it not happened to you, u must to download torrent that have replys in the rating tab so u can scroll at all lol

This has been bugging me for a while now. I've got the 'Start Minimized' option checked, and when Windows starts uTorrent indeed doesn't start with the 'window opened' but just as an icon on the taskbar. However, when I open it (by clicking on the icon on the taskbar), uTorrent doesn't open fully maximized, but almost maximzed. As you can see in this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/v4tNT.png

My question: is there a way you can let uTorrent start minimized (as it does now), but that when you open it, the program is maximized?

something that bothered me for a while too...

why utorrent 3 stop show info bubbles? i mean , when you put the pointer something like 3-5 sec over a file with half name (that show "..." after it name), it suppose to show you the full name of that file in some white little window (bubble), but utorrent 3 stop doing that and i need to double click my files just to see their full names...

can you fix that plz? alog with the other bugs i send u ? xD

I don't get it. What is in uTorrent 3.0 that it takes extra seconds to remove a torrent/data into the trash can or closing it and remove it from the task manager? Although uTorrent has kept its size small, the actions seems to be waaaaay slower than 2.0. It is understandable that as a software grows, the speed gets slower and size grows. But the speed difference is way too noticeable. I keep going back to uTorrent 2.0 for the exact same reason.

Archived