µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just me or scrolling torrent list with many unicode named torrent, especially with japanese sings it pain to CPU, µTorrent use 100% of 1 core... :mad:

it's this too much for simple scrolling... :o

same here, also sometimes i can't limit the upload (build 25683)

I don't get it. What is in uTorrent 3.0 that it takes extra seconds to remove a torrent/data into the trash can or closing it and remove it from the task manager? ...

Thank you, I thought I was losing my damn mind. Also add why is it so unresponsive most of the time!!! :mad: I had to shut down my computer twice just to add a torrent!

It's just me or scrolling torrent list with many unicode named torrent, especially with japanese sings it pain to CPU, µTorrent use 100% of 1 core... :mad:

it's this too much for simple scrolling... :o

How many torrents total? Can you give us your resume.dat?

3.0 is awfull. It completely hangs my pc after 30 mins of work every time.

I have to reboot with power button. awfull.

is there a way to return to version 2?

If your entire machine is hanging, that is not a µTorrent issue. It's as much responsible for crashing your machine as your browser would be.

You should make sure you're on the latest drivers and check that the machine isn't overheating.

• 2 weeks later...

OK just out of interest what was the version number of the last release before the skin / GUI changed please? And also just wondered what is the big deal about anyone posting links to older versions? Can't they be found easily anyway? Would be thankful if someone could please explain the above thanks. Just askin' is all

It's just me or scrolling torrent list with many unicode named torrent' date=' especially with japanese sings it pain to CPU, µTorrent use 100% of 1 core... :mad:

it's this too much for simple scrolling... :o[/quote']

How many torrents total? Can you give us your resume.dat?

Same here

tt-478.png

how do I upload resume.dat here? box.net?

edit: herehttps://anonfiles.com/cdn/1319119081911.zip

No. And downgrading won't get the problem solved anyway.

I understand that there is a policy not to support or link to older versions, but this is just a dishonest answer.

Yes, downgrading is possible. And yes, it does solve many issues that currently plague 3.0. But uTorrent's policy is not to support older versions and expects its forum members to respect that policy in their posts.

Isn't that a more appropriate and honest response?

No. And downgrading won't get the problem solved anyway.

I understand that there is a policy not to support or link to older versions' date=' but this is just a dishonest answer.

Yes, downgrading is possible. And yes, it does solve many issues that currently plague 3.0. But uTorrent's policy is not to support older versions and expects its forum members to respect that policy in their posts.

Isn't that a more appropriate and honest response?[/quote']

Yes, a much better response. I had to downgrade, what do they expect when it's full of bugs? Or what if we prefer the previous release? The new version is full of crap which is not needed and seems to use too much CPU compared to older versions. I know what I'll be sticking with. I don't see what the big deal is, what's with forcing people? Doesn't that go against the whole idea of Utorrent which is based on freedom? Suppressing things only makes people wan't it more. Maybe a bit over the top, but I'm reminded of the Nazi's Suppressing Jewish literature and then "Punishing" people that use it or even speak of it. Hardly freedom of speech is it?

Let see... "Older Versions" - what does that mean ?Can I assume that the newest/recommended version is the one that is stable enough to be put on the auto-update server? The last release that I can remember on this server - is 2.2.1 . Can anyone correct me if I am mistaken?

Let see... "Older Versions" - what does that mean ?Can I assume that the newest/recommended version is the one that is stable enough to be put on the auto-update server? The last release that I can remember on this server - is 2.2.1 . Can anyone correct me if I am mistaken?

I see older version 2.2.1 is linked to in your signature?

Careful, I got told off for linking to "older versions".

Archived