µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

in new release (v3.0.25406), it seems IPv6/teredo does not install :|, "Install IPv6/Teredo" is always available even if I install it once or more.

118.jpg

It's not a bug. It's intentional, to force Windows to re-enable Teredo when it breaks.

uTorrent 3.0 stable constantly freezes while downloading torrents.

Are you on Win 7 x64? Does it freeze approximately every 20 minutes? Try turning off UPnP.

It's not a bug. It's intentional' date=' to force Windows to re-enable Teredo when it breaks.

[/quote']

How often is it supposed to break? :lol:

On mine, it's "greyed-out" and not clickable. I installed IPv6/Teredo last year.

For me it breaks every 2 hours :lol:

My windows is windows 7 x64 and it's installed clean. :rolleyes:

It's not a bug. It's intentional' date=' to force Windows to re-enable Teredo when it breaks.

[/quote']

On mine, it's "greyed-out" and not clickable. I installed IPv6/Teredo last year.

The Microsoft teredo servers are not very reliable. It usually will restart the connection eventually, but it can take a while. There's not much you can do about it.

On mine' date=' it's "greyed-out" and not clickable. I installed IPv6/Teredo last year.[/quote']

The Microsoft teredo servers are not very reliable. It usually will restart the connection eventually, but it can take a while. There's not much you can do about it.

Thank You

Can you return the status icons from "#" column back to the "Name" column?

Here how it was (icon is next to the name):

275q.png

Bump

I am missing these icons entirely in v3.0 build 25422

it's an advanced option. gui.show_status_in_list or something. :P Don't have 3.0 running to check the exact name

Can you return the status icons from "#" column back to the "Name" column?

Here how it was (icon is next to the name):

275q.png

Bump

I am missing these icons entirely in v3.0 build 25422

it's an advanced option. gui.show_status_in_list or something. :P Don't have 3.0 running to check the exact name

Many thanks, Firon!

It is indeed in the advanced options:

gui.show_status_icon_in_dl_list

Thank you for the rApid response!

It's not a bug (auto-update takes place few days or weeks after the new release).

And post in the Russian translation thread if there is a translation error, not here.

it's a bug cause after few days and weeks and even months it doesn't update from programm...

Update manually, you just need to replace the old exe by the new one. And be sure your firewall (and PeerBlock included) doesn't block the communicaton between your client and µT servers when you're requesting the update.

Archived